There are many benefits to partnering with JL Administrative Services. We are here to save you time and money. Here are just a few reasons why JL Administrative Services is a good business choice for your company
Advantages of working with JL Administrative Services
- Need administrative help but don’t have the office space? No problem because we work from our home office!
- Increased efficiency and profitability.
- Lower your stress and feelings of division of your attention and energies
- Meet deadlines and stay on schedule.
- Did you know that contracting with JL Administrative Services is fully tax deductible as with all of your business expenses?
- We give you an enormous advantage and savings over hiring a permanent or temporary employee.
Comparisons on the savings a small business can expect by contracting JL Administrative Services are phenomenal. When you work with me, you’ll gain not only world-class administrative support but also a wealth of industry experience.
Why not use a staffing agency or temporary service?
This is a very good question and we will show you that there is a very big difference. Granted, that using a temp is less expensive than hiring a full-time employee. You don’t have the hassle of reviewing thousands of resumes, you don’t have the headache of hiring, training, or firing…it is simply easier BUT you do pay for that convenience. Staffing agencies/temporary services pass the costs of agency administrative expenses, skill testing, unemployment insurance, and payroll taxes on to you. Another important aspect to remember is that with a temp you are not guaranteed the same quality of work as you would get with JL Administrative Services. There are even times when you may not even get the same temp to work on your assignment and you lose time and money retraining, etc.
Why contract with JL Administrative Services?
There are so many benefits to contracting with JL Administrative Services. Below is a summary of why JL Administrative Services is the perfect administrative solution for small or medium-sized business owners.
- Customers are serviced promptly.
- Only pay for services rendered.
- Save tons of money on office equipment and software.
Using a virtual assistant can shave hours from our workweek, but knowing which tasks to delegate can be tricky, whether you are starting or a growing a business…
Visit our resources page for more information on virtual assistants
Follow us on social!
Refer us on social